Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Tomorrow I leave for the beach! I'm so stoaked!!! I thought it would be appropriate to include beach-ish lingo to describe how excited I am...

I am: ready to go to the beach (Port Aransas). Woo-hoo!!!
i dream: weird things
i think: about the future
i know: I should not be worried about things I can't control
i want: to be at the beach!
i have: an addiction to Cokes
i wish: I didn't feel sore from working out...
i hate: Chinese food
i miss: Wade :)
i fear: spiders, snakes, and traveling (except I always enjoy it once I get there...)
i feel: happy and loved
i hear: a movie on TV
i smell: like Velvet Tuberose (from Bath and Body)
i crave: to know more of Jesus
i search: facebook all the time, haha
i wonder: if I could ever live in a foreign country? That would be fun!
i regret: not saying the right thing to some people, or not holding my tongue.
i love: looking at nature (stars, mountains, oceans, sunsets, rivers, trees).
i ache: in my stomach almost all the time...
i care: about my family and about Africa.
i always: get nervous about silly things!
i am not: a very good singer.
i believe: that salvation comes from Jesus only.
i dance: for fun!
i sing: mostly in church.
i cry: i am mad or tired.
i don’t always: treat Moses (the cat) nicely.
i fight: rarely.
i write: some short stories.
i lose: and I hate it!
i never: like to miss work.
i listen: to my iPod.
i can usually be found: in my apartment, classroom, or my parent's house.
i need: rest (and thanks to summers, I'm getting it!).
i am happy about: seeing Wade in 3 weeks and meeting one side of his family. :)
i desire: to be a good photographer.
i hope: I have a good group of students this year!!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

sugar briches??!! lol!! love it

i love your blog.. so glad to feel like i'm "in touch" with evan again :) hope you're great!!

talk to ya soon!!

King Amy said...

YEAH!! i am so excited!
tahnk you for answering my plea!!