Monday, October 27, 2008

Faithful Citizen!

Hey friends! It has been waaaaaaaaay too long! Here's what's been going on with me:

First and foremost, I voted today! Early voting is definitely worth it. We only had to wait somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes. Although, Dad and I had to wait for Mom to finish bubbling. Apparently she is a bubble perfectionist when it comes to voting. I can only imagine what it would be like if she were one of my students taking the TAKS! haha As a second-time voter I had much less confusion. I am just ready for the election to be over and find out who the next man in charge will be.

I've seen 2 AMAZINGLY GOOD movies recently. The Secret Life of Bees and The Duchess. Both tear-jerkers so take your tissues!!! You have to see them though. I promise your life will be changes (well, that may not be entirely true, but it's a good thing to say to sway people to do what you want them to).

Wade was here a few weekends ago. We drove to Lubbock for the Tech vs. Nebraska game. He understands what I mean now when I say there is nothing to do in Lubbock. He also understand the smell of cows blowing in the wind...

I don't know if I even posted about when I went to visit Wade in Annapolis! That was a month or so ago. It was so much fun! I am so glad that I can visualize it now when he's telling me where he is/went/is going to.

My laptop is slowly dying so I am using my dad's until my new one comes. Supposedly it was shipped out today so maybe I'll get it by the end of the week?! Then I will post a picture of the beautiful flowers that my (not so) secret admirer sent me by surprise! What a great guy...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

thanks for the blog! Can't wait to see the pics. Glad we've been able to catch up!

Kellybird said...

like your new picture... brings back lovely memories of poking a roman centurian with a sword.... you know, near his delicates....

also, glad to see you posted a new blog.

King Amy said...

welcome back to the blogging world! :) you better be watching the game against texas tonight!