Friday, September 19, 2008

My house=Lizard Lounge

A few weeks ago I was getting ready to take out some trash as I was on the phone with my amazing boyfriend. As I picked up a bag that had been sitting in the kitchen floor, a lizard (gecko to be precise) JUMPED out at me, causing me to scream in poor Wade's ear. I looked and looked for the lizard and could never find him. Of course, for awhile there I was paranoid that it might be on me! But I don't think it ever was. I was hoping it had crawled back under the bag and was going to end up outside on the curb with the trash.

No such luck. The lizard apparently still lives in my apartment. That's right...he is still shackin' up in my kitchen!


What do you do to get rid of a lizard? You can't squish lizards with a shoe or a fly swatter like you can a bug. I'm not brave enough to catch it in a cup because they are too fast and will run out of the cup before I can throw it out a window!


You see- these are times when I need Wade here. A man. A man who is not afraid. A man who is definitely not afraid of a 1 inch lizard...
The imposter...
Moses, ready to kill...

1 comment:

Kellybird said...

i think you should name him... make him feel welcome... he probably just needs friends & love.