Thursday, November 13, 2008

I AM NOT...







I saw this on Jennifer's blog and thought it was fun. I guess you write opposites of how you honestly feel! Plus I have nothing else to do...so here goes:



1) I am NOT desperately ready to see Wade, and I am NOT thinking only about when I do get to finally see him again!

2) I am NOT supposed to be going to bed because I have work tomorrow.

3) I did NOT have 3 sodas this week.

4) I did NOT promise to go to work with a more positive attitude this week and then fail at every attempt...and then cry a lot when I had a rough week...

5) I did NOT skip the Wednesday staff meeting.

6) I do NOT remember one of my Christmas presents that has already been ordered and then repeatedly remind the person who ordered it for me that I am looking forward to getting it!


Well, that's all I've got for now. I guess I really am kind of tired. But here's a picture of the best date ever to leave you with... (except they're at the top...I can't figure out my new laptop!!!)


No comments: